Super Immunity: The Essential Nutrition Guide for Boosting Your Body's Defenses to Live Longer, Stronger, and Disease Free
In Super Immunity, world-renowned health expert and New York Times bestselling author of Eat to Live Dr. Joel Fuhrman offers a nutritional guide to help you live longer, stronger, and disease free.
Dr. Fuhrman doesn’t believe the secret to staying healthy lies in medical care—rather, the solution is to change the way we eat. With more than 85 plant-based recipes, a two-week menu plan, and lists of super foods that boost immunity, Dr. Fuhrman’s proven strategies combine the latest data from clinical tests, nutritional research, and results from thousands of patients .
Fans of Alejandro Junger’s Clean, Mark Hyman’s Ultraprevention, and T. Colin Campbell’s The China Study will appreciate Dr. Fuhrman’s practical plan to prevent and reverse disease—no shots, drugs or sick days required.
- Author: Joel Fuhrman
- Publication Date: 2011-09-20
- Publisher: HarperOne
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: HarperOne
- Binding: Hardcover, 304 pages
- Brand: HarperOne
- Great product!
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 600L x 101W x 900H
- Weight: 110
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 910L x 600W x 120H
- Weight: 90
- List Price: $25.99
- ISBN: 0062080636
- ASIN: 0062080636
- The End of Dieting: How to Live for Life
- Eat to Live Cookbook: 200 Delicious Nutrient-Rich Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong Health
- Eat to Live Quick and Easy Cookbook: 131 Delicious Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong Health
- The End of Diabetes: The Eat to Live Plan to Prevent and Reverse Diabetes
- Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Revised Edition
- The End of Heart Disease: The Eat to Live Plan to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Fasting and Eating for Health: A Medical Doctor's Program for Conquering Disease
- Power Foods for the Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory
- Disease-Proof Your Child: Feeding Kids Right
- Nutritarian Handbook & ANDI Food Scoring Guide