The Phytolistic Philosophy
- Plant foods heal.
- Movement, love and hydration ameliorate our natural healing process.
- Healthy Digestion = Reduced Inflammation = Improved Immunity = Better Health
- Our bodies are healing machines: It is our responsibility to remove those things which inhibit the natural healing response and to cultivate those practices which restore it.
- Stress breeds dis-ease. Learn how to down-regulate.
- The diaphragm is the most important muscle in the body; it facilitates breathing while massaging your internal organs and it has connections to nearly every muscle and organ in your abdomino-thoracic cavity. Stretching and stregnthening this complex breathing mechanism will change your life.
- Massage and compression of myofascial tissues facilitates hydration, circulation, nerve conduction and pain perception.
- Study your Self: You have the answers. Be still and listen for them.
- Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls are indispensible. Don’t leave home without them.
- Our skeletons are not intended to hold us up, this is the job of our muscles. If you don't use them, you'll lose them (and the mobility in your joints).
- Yoga is a malleable practice. With the right guide you can work out knots, increase range of motion, and set your mind at ease.
- Success is directly correlated to support.
- A great coach is a rare find but the magic really happens when we learn to motivate, care for and inspire ourselves!
My mission is to educate and advocate for plant-strong holistic life skills. I teach empowerment.
My mission is to help the roughly two-thirds of Americans who are currently suffering from diet- and lifestyle-related chronic illnesses so that they may learn to care for themselves in such a way that they will not fall prey to this statistic.
My mission is to connect with those individuals who are ready for change, to coactively coach them towards a new balanced and holistic lifestyle so that they look better, feel better and live longer in their bodies. My work is to illuminate and motivate my students, whom I love dearly, about eating, moving, breathing and living with awareness so that they are able reconnect to their bodies, their sense of self and the world around them.
I am awed by the adaptive, resilient, healing capacity of the human form.
I am honored for the opportunity to work with so many diverse and inspiring people -- just like you.